Dr. Colleen Krahl, DC, cAVCA, BS, AFAA-CGFI
Sole Owner, Sole Chiropractor
Dr. Colleen Krahl, DC has studied several chiropractic disciplines and treats patients according to their specific needs. She has assisted thousands of patients discover the relief of pain, better health and productive lives. One of her interests is helping women find relief from pregnancy related discomfort, as well as athletes and extremity adjusting.
Dr. Krahl's ongoing passion is finding healthy alternatives that further enhance the body's ability to heal itself, thus having more effective ways to help people. She utilizes a powerful blend of clinical knowledge and skills to detect and address imbalances in spinal structure, and creates a comprehensive plan of correction and good health. Many patients seek out Dr. Krahl because of her excellent results that enable patients to control their own health and to achieve wellness.
- Dr. Krahl received her Bachelors of Science in Health Sciences from Purdue University in 2002, as well as a Bachelors of Science and Human Biology Degree from Logan University in 2004. The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners board certified Dr. Krahl in physiotherapy after she completed her intern clinical studies. Dr. Krahl received her board certifications for her Doctorate of Chiropractic in Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 in 2005.
- Inspired by the body's natural ability to heal itself, Dr. Krahl is actively engaged in numerous community health events and business associations to introduce the remarkable benefits of chiropractic care to the greater north Phoenix area. She has been an active board member on the Carefree/Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors since July 2018 and has been teaching group fitness classes at the Desert Foothills YMCA since Jan 2018.
Parker University, Dallas, TX
Certified Animal Chiropractor, 2021
Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO
Doctorate Degree of Chiropractic, 2005
Bachelor's Degree of Human Science, 2004
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Bachelor's Degree of Health Sciences, 2002
- nutritional examination and recommendations
- extremity adjusting
- AFAA certified group fitness instructor
- AVCA certified animal chiropractor
Licensed Massage Therapist
Elvia has a passion for helping people! She adds to our Champion dedication of promoting health, healing, and well-being through various therapeutic modalities. Elvia is continuously training in massage techniques to provide clients with the best possible experience and results.
Elvia enjoys addressing mobility limitations, muscle-joint imbalances through various modalities, including, but not limited to integrated manual therapy, myofascial release, and stretching. She can also promote relaxation through energetic modalities of cranial sacral and reiki to reduce stress and anxiety. She enjoys assisting clients with pain relief and stress reduction through therapeutic massage, deep tissue, sports, and reflexology. Elvia is also passionate about helping our patients with the importance of proper body mechanics and breathing exercises.
Arizona School of Massage Therapy 2006-2007
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist October 2021
- Orthomassage 2021
Andrea Almanza is our Patient Coordinator, and has done so superbly since Apr 2019.
Her duties include patient scheduling, verifying insurance eligibility and benefits, accepting payments, and all-around managing the flow within the office and at our reception area.
When she is not in the office, Andrea is studying towards her associate degree.
Andrea considers Alaska her home state, but has lived in Arizona for many years. She is an avid animal lover, draws and crochets beautifully, and enjoys spending time with her fiancé, Jake.