Dr. Colleen Krahl, DC
Dr. Colleen Krahl, DC has studied several chiropractic disciplines and treats patients according to their specific needs. She has assisted thousands of patients discover the relief of pain, better health and productive lives. One of her interests is helping women find relief from pregnancy issues, as well as athletes and extremity adjusting.
Dr. Krahl's ongoing passion is finding healthy alternatives that further enhance the body's ability to heal itself, thus having more effective ways to help people. She utilizes a powerful blend of clinical knowledge and skills to detect and address imbalances in spinal structure, and creates a comprehensive plan of correction and good health. Many patients seek out Dr. Krahl because of her excellent results that enable patients to control their own health and to achieve wellness.
- Dr. Krahl received her Bachelors of Science in Health Sciences from Purdue University in 2002, as well as a Bachelors of Science and Human Biology Degree from Logan University in 2004. The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners board certified Dr. Krahl in physiotherapy after she completed her intern clinical studies. Dr. Krahl received her board certifications for her Doctorate of Chiropractic in Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 in 2005.
- Inspired by the body's natural ability to heal itself, Dr. Krahl is actively engaged in numerous community health events and business associations to introduce the remarkable benefits of chiropractic care to the greater north Phoenix area. She is an active board member on the Carefree/Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO
Doctorate Degree of Chiropractic, 2005
Bachelor's Degree of Human Science, 2004
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Bachelor's Degree of Health Sciences, 2002
- nutritional examination and recommendations
- extremity adjusting
LaDonna Spatari, MMP, LMT
"I am a passionate Massage Therapist committed to deliver the highest quality massage therapy treatments available with honesty and integrity. Each session is tailored by drawing from a variety of therapeutic massage and bodywork techniques addressing specific patterns of pain, tension & distress. Sessions are designed to meet my guests’ specific needs and therapeutic goals. Whether those goals are relaxation, restoring structural balance, increase range of motion, pain relief, etc. I combine different massage techniques to address your pain/injury including: Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Myofascial Release, Thai Massage, Sports Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Shiatsu, and silicone cupping. I focus on finding the root cause of your pain. I pride myself in effectively carrying out a safe, effective and long lasting treatments that leave my clients appreciating the powerful healing benefits of massage therapy, feeling uplifted, stress free and rebalanced."
- Arizona State University - School of Nutrition and Health Promotion
Bachelor of Applied Science - BASc
- Arizona School of Allied Health
Diploma and License Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy, 2016
- Bellevue College
Associate's degree, Health Sciences, 2008
Licenses and Certifications: Medical Massage Practitioner, 2018
Open the link below to watch my segment recently featured on abc15's Sonoran Living!