Our modern lifestyles have become sedentary, which goes against the natural optimization of the human body – that which needs consistent movement if you are to remain healthy and strong. Without suitable motion, your body becomes stiff and painful, symptoms which can easily disrupt one's quality of life. If you live in the greater Cave Creek, AZ, area and are experiencing chronic or acute lower back pain, contact Dr. Colleen Krahl at Champion Chiropractic for help in relieving lower back pain and related symptoms.
Chiropractic Treatments and Solutions to Relieve Lower Back Pain
Because your body is balanced to stand as well as move, even someone who sits with a proper posture for too long will find this simple act has the potential to generate lower back pain, which can eventually develop into a more serious and chronic condition.
Dr. Krahl at Champion Chiropractic offers these effective techniques to solve lower back pain-
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Massage Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Cold Laser Therapy
- E-Stimulation Therapy
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Exercises and more
Lifestyle Solutions To Prevent and Relieve Your Lower Back Pain
Recognizing your need to make changes is the first step towards adopting a healthier lifestyle. Fortunately, a range of practical options are available that can effectively counterbalance one's sedentary lifestyle or choices -
- Stay aware of how you are sitting.
- Stretching keeps you flexible, strengthens muscles, and helps to realign the spine.
- Get up often and move about to stretch. Research indicates that lower back disc issues can be minimized if you change your position every 15 to 20 minutes. When you're on the phone, consider walking around your home or office. Set an alarm on your phone or computer as a reminder.
- Modify your work environment as needed. Position your chair to maintain a relaxed posture for your shoulders and back. Sit upright, ensuring that while typing, your forearms are parallel to the ground or even slightly lower. This practice aids in preventing one's natural tendency to shrug one's shoulders.
Lower Back Pain Relief is Available Near You in the Greater Cave Creek, AZ, Area
Chiropractic adjustments offer effective lower back pain relief – despite the issue that has caused the pain and discomfort. Research continues to show that the complementary techniques offered by a chiropractor provide effective yet non-invasive options for lower back pain. For more information, contact Dr. Krahl or a staff member at Champion Chiropractic at 480-595-0001 or online.